Large Scale Lookout
The Australian large scale solar market is experiencing unprecedented growth. But it won’t stop now.
More than 2,300MW of large scale solar projects are committed or under construction, and data compiled by SunWiz and RenewEconomy suggests a total of 19GW of large scale solar in the pipeline.
How many of these projects get developed remains to be seen, and will be subject to the course of national and state-based policies, and the emergence of the corporate and community energy markets.
It will be imperative for all involved in the industry to understand what is being proposed and where.
Large Scale Lookout provides an insider view of Australia’s large-scale solar market. Subscribers will be able to:
- Track project development and discover when solar farms projects will come online
- Identify target markets and locations for commercial and industrial projects
- All the large-scale solar news in one spot
- Updated monthly
- Full list of every known Australian PV system over 100kW; containing many project details.
- Status watch of publicly announced utility-scale projects
- LargeScale Solar Power News summary
- List of all approved solar power stations systems, with recently approved highlighted
- List of all solar power station applications, with recently applied highlighted
- Solar LGCs by registration month by power station, grouped by state, with System Name & Accreditation Code
- Solar LGCs by generation year by power station, grouped by state, with System Name & Accreditation Code
LargeScale Solar Power News summary
Annual subscription fee: $3,500 +GST
Please note payment via paypal or credit card will incur a 3% processing fee.
To order your copy of Large Scale Lookout, email email@example.com